The following is a sampling of our achievements for our clients in some major cases:
- Polyester Flat Yarns (South Korea, 2005): This is our first case in AD case as we started in 2005. Our clients got lowest duties from 0%-6% in this case.
- Polyester Staple Fibers (S. Korea, Indonesia, 2005 and 2011): We reduced the duty of Korea from 10.6% to 6.5% by injury defense arguments.
- Malleable Pipe Fittings (Bulgaria, India, Indonesia, Serbia-M. Negro, Thailand, Brazil, China 2006): Our client in Indonesia got the lowest duty in the case and has been continuing their exports.
- Polyester Filament Fabrics (Malaysia, S. Korea, Taiwan ROC, 2007): We received the best rate for Korean companies (0%-6%). We reduced the dumping margin of our client from 12.5 % to 7.5% by claiming corrections in dumping margin methodology.
- Polyester Staple Fibres (China, Saudi Arabia, 2007): Our Chinese client got the lowest AD rate in all Chinese cases 6% and increased their exports afterwards.
- Non-Woven Fabrics (China, Italy, Iran, Israel, Saudi Arabia, 2008): We defended the importers and we claimed that the complaint did not have sufficient representation and the case was investigation terminated without duty due to lack of sufficient support from domestic industry.
- Polyester Texturized Yarns (AD, Expiry, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Thailand, 2008): Our clients got lowest duties in all Malaysia Indonesia and China. Our clients in all counties got very advantageous ad duties and therefore their exports were not affected.
- Polyester Texturized Yarns (AD expiry, India and Taiwan, 2012): Our clients kept their lowest rates among all exporters.
- Polyester Texturized Yarns (New Exporter Case) (AD, India, 2103): Our client was subject to 20.6% AD duty and we reduced the duty to 10%.
- Polyester Flat Yarns (AD, China, India, Malaysia, 2013): Our clients has the lowest dumping margins among all exporters in all coutries.
- Polyester Texturized Yarns (AD Expiry, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, 2013): Expiry review is concluded and our clients have the most advantageous among all exporters in this case for many years.
- Float Glass (AD, Romania, 2013): We reduced the dumping margin from 33% to 16% by claiming the corrections in the calculation of dumping and also we reduced the price undercutting margin from 36% to 16% by claiming corrections in the injury margin calşculation methodology.
- Laminate Floorings: (AD Germany 2014): We got the dumping margin corrected by claiming wrong calculation by the Authority and the dumping margin and duty was reduced from 11.5 to 6.5%. Our client is the largest exporter from Germany to Turkey.
- Tillers (AD, China, 2014): Our clients got the lowest duties among all exporters.
- Polyester Staple Fibres (AD; Thailand, India, China, 2014): Recently concluded with the same level of duty and our clients still have the lowest rates in this case.